I am so thankful that I found this recipe for this salad! It is super tasty, simple, and quick to make!
I love recipes that can be used in a variety of ways too! I made this salad as a stand alone dish for a “girls night” and had some left over so the next day I added it to my green salad, it made that salad!
Plus what was extra cool about it was I didn’t even need to add a salad dressing because the peppers were juicy and flavorful, I wasn’t missing anything. I just had some mixed greens, the zesty bell peppers, some pepitas, and sliced avocado….So delish!
Zesty Bell Pepper Salad
- 1 lb. multicolored Sweet Mini Bell Peppers (or one large one of each color)
- 1/2 of a Red Onion
- 2 Tbsp fresh Dill, chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Salt
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Remove the tops and seeds from the bell peppers, then slice into strips and put into a medium sized bowl.
- Thinly slice the onion, and chop the dill. Add to the bowl with the peppers.
- Add vinegar, olive oil, garlic salt, and pepper to bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Wishing you a Wildly Vibrant Life